Employees and Students.
- Address and telephone numbers
- Date of birth
- Preferred title
- Details of membership of professional bodies
- Qualification details
- Employment details including a CV and references
- Details of relevant professional disciplinary issues
- Email address
- Next of kin
- Driving licence details including convictions
- Passport details
- Bank account details
- Tax reference and National Insurance Number
- In some circumstances evidence to show you have a right to work in the UK for example a visa.
Special category data
- Mental health.
- Criminal convictions.
It is necessary to have a lawful basis for collecting, using, sharing and storing personal data for us to comply with the law. Depending on the context and the information process, determines the lawful basis which applies.
We will only process your special category data with your explicit consent.
We collect data to fulfil our legal obligations and to monitor compliance with our regulations and the law.
We collect data to enable us to fulfil our obligations as an ICAEW/ACCA authorised training employer.
We also collect data to provide access to online training file platforms.
We collect and supply data to the professional bodies and to the training suppliers.
Authorised individuals within our firm as your employer, other professional bodies and regulators if required and the training providers.
We will share your data with third parties as necessary to meet our contractual obligations to employees and students. Such third parties may include ACAS, Peninsula (our HR and HSE insurance and advice provider); professional body faculties, local groups and societies, your own Regulatory bodies and for those who are subject to external assessment, training and examination, the chosen partners to provide this (for example Kaplan), and with the issuing authority of any supporting documentation necessary.
We will share your personal data with third party processors who provide services to the organisation these include:
- Our chosen provider of HR and HSE services currently Peninsula
- Training and examination providers currently ICAEW, ACCA, Lincoln College, Kaplan
- Tutors and partners in learning (as above)
- Business system providers currently Digicube
- Publishers including IPT
- Website content and hosting providers including analytics
We may share personal data of employees or students with joint controllers as mentioned above.
We may share your personal data with organisations where we have a legal obligation, contract or other legitimate interest to do so, including:
- Potential employers asking for references;
- Regulators and other professional bodies.
Although this is unlikely your Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, your Personal Data could be shared with one an external provider of administrative services to us as your employer. Where data is transferred outside of the EEA, it is done on the basis of appropriate safeguards, for example binding corporate rules, EU model clauses or a declaration of adequacy.
Data will be maintained for as long as is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations and as required by regulators.
Provided that our legal obligations are fulfilled we shall delete your data as soon as is possible; however whilst you have the right to make a request we may not always be able to comply. If this is the case we shall let you know.